1. New Enrollment will occur the first Tuesday of each month.
2. Potential students should contact the school by phone, email or Headlines website to request an interview.
3. A copy of a High School Diploma or G.E.D. certificate, as well as a birth certificate is required. A student may begin classes before obtaining their G.E.D. However, any Title IV (i.e. Financial Aid, G.I. Bill and/or Vocational Rehabilitation)fundingand/or graduation may not take place until such requirement is met.
4. Once all requirements are met and the school accepts the student’s application; they must enter into an enrollment agreement with the school by signing the Enrollment Agreement form before starting their program.
5. The registration form must be returned to the school accompanied by a $600.00 registration fee in order to be officially enrolled.
6. The school may credit the student with any previous hours obtained in an accredited barber styling school and for hours registered at the Board Registration of Barbers.
Tuition Cost $7,200.00
Tool Cost $500.00
Registration Fee $100.00
Total Cost $7,800.00
*Tools and Registration Fee ($600) must be paid up front.