Headlines Barber Academy has teamed up with Eve Financial, a financing company that offers individuals assistance in paying for their schooling. It's super easy to apply, just complete the online application, receive your offer, accept the offer, and use Eve card to fund your career!
For more information about Eve Financial and how to apply visit Eve Financial and feel free to give us a call at (913)299-9771.
· You must submit a typed 750-word essay answering 3 essay questions.
· You must submit your official or unofficial high school transcripts to Headlines Barber Academy with a 2.7 GPA or higher to be considered for the academy’s scholarship. The best way to submit them is to include them with your application for admission. Awards will be withdrawn if you do not submit your transcripts.
· This scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who will be starting school on March 7th, 2023, and will be enrolling in the full-time schedule or part-time schedule.
Recipients must maintain a full-time enrollment (minimum 32.5 weekly hours) or part-time enrollment (minimum 26.5 weekly hours) and remain in academic good standing, as determined by Headlines Barber Academy to apply scholarship funds towards tuition.
HBA Scholarship 2.0 FAQs
Who is eligible to apply? Individuals wanting to begin barber school in March 2023. Individuals ages 18 or older with a high school diploma and/or high school transcript.
What do I need to apply? Complete a 750-word typed essay, submit your high school transcript, and have a 2.7 GPA or higher on your high school transcript.
How do I submit all the scholarship requirements? The essay, high school transcript, and enrollment requirements must be submitted to our Headlines Barber Academy admissions office before or by the scholarship deadline.
January 24th, 2023
February 24th, 2023, at 3pm
In 750 words or more, you must type an essay answering all the following questions:
1. Why do you want to become a professional barber?
2. Why do you want to attend Headlines Barber Academy?
3. Once licensed what do you hope to achieve with your barbering career?
*The scholarship will be awarded to 5 applicants. Winners will be announced on Friday, March 3rd, 2023, before 3pm.