1. New Enrollment will occur the first Tuesday of each month.
2. Potential students should contact the school by phone, email or Headlines website to request an interview. Stop by the school during office admissions hours for more info.
3. Provide a copy of a High School Diploma* or G.E.D. certificate*, an official transcript* showing secondary school completion, or a state certification of home-school completion. A student may begin classes before obtaining their G.E.D. However, any Title IV (i.e. Financial Aid, G.I. Bill and/or Vocational Rehabilitation) funding and/or graduation may not take place until such requirement is met.
4. Provide a copy of a current government issued ID (Driver's license or state ID is required).
5. Provide a copy of a current social security card.
6. Provide results of a Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Test.
7. Once all requirements are met above and the school accepts the student’s application; all enrollment fees* must accompany the application in order to be officially enrolled.
*$100 enrollment fee (non-refundable) and $55 student license fee.
8. Following the registration requirements, the student must enter into an enrollment agreement with the school by signing the Enrollment Agreement form before starting their program.
ALL DOCUMENTS LISTED ABOVE MUST BE SUBMITTED INTO OUR OFFICE AT LEAST TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR CHOSEN START DATE
Tuition Total $10,000.00
*Deposit Fee $1,000.00
*Tool Cost $600.00
Remaining Tuition $8,400.00
*Deposit Fee and Tool Cost ($1,600.00) must be paid up front on official start day.
Crossover Program is for licensed cosmetologists
Tuition Total $4,400.00
*Deposit Fee $400.00
*Tool Cost $600.00
Remaining Tuition $3,400.00
*Deposit Fee and Tool Cost ($1,000.00) must be paid up front on official start day.
Headlines Barber Academy has partnered with Eve Financial, a financing company that assists individuals in paying for their schooling. For more information on how to apply for Eve Financial give us a call at (913)299-9771.